A Blog? Really?

But you're not that important, Mike.

I know, but I'm still going to keep it.

Hey, it's your world. So...what's this thing going to be about?

My writing!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

You know what,that's not real helpful!

Ok, ok. Sorry. I'm behind you. Really, I am. Please continue.

In an effort to increase my efficiency and verbosity at the word processor, I will be keeping this blog to monitor my growth and development as a writer. In the grand tradition of all great wordsmiths, I-

BORING!

Alright, that's it. This negativity sucks.

Don't be mad at me, I'm just trying to help. You're putting these people to sleep. Make this interesting, will ya?

Fine. Alright, screw wordsmiths. This will be a place where you can keep up to date on the development of my projects as well as an inside look into my writing process. You'll get some cool artwork thrown in as well. How was that?

I'm sorry, did you say something?

0 comments:

Post a Comment