Dream Project


I'm sure there are a lot of us out there that have that dream project you'd love a chance to do. Maybe some epic, sweeping Sci-Fi romance or a re-imagining of Howard the Duck. What ever it is, we've all got one. So what's mine? A sequnetial art story of the Rush classic Red Barchetta . Just click and give it a listen. It's such a visual song. I mean "Wind. In my hair. Shifting and drifitng. Mechanical music. Adreniline surge." just perfect lyrics. The imagery is so vivid, I feel like I'm driving in an actual red barchetta on a spring afternoon with Geddy Lee next to me slappin' da bass. I think this song would actually translate into a seqential story with the lyrics as captions. Granted I wouldn't be able to do any actual writing on the story, but I think it would be so cool to see this song come to life.

So, that would be a very cool dream project to me. What's yours? I'd love to hear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment